Saturday, April 27, 2013

Little Seeds of Terror

How it seems like kids are sooo innocent…well seems. So when a horror movie is made related to children performing malicious acts or involved in any kind of creepy goings on, it seems to strike more of a disturbing cord. The Exorcist which is a movie based on a portion of my life as a possessed child is a great example of this. If a movie was made about an adult possession it wouldn’t be nearly as freaky and unsettling. To me a child who is involved in some sort of ghastly behavior is a beautiful thing, but yeah this is Regan talking.

…….I am unable to have children from my own filthy loins – it’s one of those things that comes with being possessed. However, Manitou is looking for someone to bring forth the next evil midget Indian Man with a big ass. He will use his powers to impregnate the back of an unknowing woman creating a disgusting festering pulsating abscess which will grow at an alarming rate and spit forth our hell spawn in a bloody slimy explosion of the most magnificent kind.

But yeah anyway, back to the creepy kid movies. I have seen all of these and recommend every one.  They are listed in no particular order. Let your kids watch them so they get some scathingly brilliant ideas….yeah baby!

1. Village of the Damned (1960)
This movie is simply psychedelic in nature. Some women in town get impregnated mysteriously and then all give birth at the same time. All of the children are born with white hair, intense brain-power and cold glowing eyes. The blank faced children display supernatural abilities for which they use with grave consequences, releasing an outbreak of terror.


 

2. The Bad Seed (1956)
A little seemingly innocent and sweet little girl is actually pure evil inside. She really has her mother snowed. I think the little girl in this movie gives a mighty fine performance.

 
 
3. The Innocents (1961)
A governess fights evil spirits that are trying to posses the children and steal their souls.

 
4. The Omen (1976)
A boy child is marked with the number 666 and is the Antichrist and will do anything in his power to fulfill his final purpose.




5. The Exorcist (1973)
Well this movie is based on my life and how I became possessed and is the best one of all!  This is a picture of me worshiping my Master.




6. Children of the Corn (1984)
This one is about evil children who have massacred all of their parents and rule the corn town. This kid is seriously f-ing creepy.


7. Orphan (2009)
A couple adopt a child who has some serious crazy criminal insanity issues and she plays her evil games on the family. This movie has a great twist at the end. I really liked it.


8. Pet Sematary (1989)
Animals come back to life after being buried in a certain area but they come back crazed and vicious. In a desperate measure it is attempted on humans with severe consequences indeed.


9. The Good Son (1993)
Wanna see Macaulay Culkin in an evil role? He is outstanding in this role I thought anyway.


10. Alice Sweet Alice (1976)
My man Manitou wrote a superb blog about this movie called I WAS IN LOVE WITH AN 11 YEAR OLD BURN VICTIM. Read it….read it now! 
 
Signed,
Filthy Regan 

Originally Posted on

1 comment:

  1. Singer2015

    even if we childern seem innocent….you have to watch it…LOL jk we are just michivies! BIG TIMEEEE!!!!!!

    May 10, 2010

    DeadByDawn

    I know…hellions you all are…deep seeded evil.

    May 10, 2010

    SnoopsMama

    I love all those movies! Children of the Corn scared the living shit out of me when I was 10!!!! Yeah…Isaac freaked me out…..

    May 10, 2010

    DeadByDawn

    Isaac is creepy beyond measure…yep.

    May 10, 2010

    Brockavitch

    Children of the corn scared the ever lovin crap out of me. I was young when it came out. My brother would scare me like he was possesed. I’m going to have to remember some of these for my girls weekend Up North. In the woods. Far away from everyone…..oohh I already have goosebumps!

    May 10, 2010

    DeadByDawn

    That sounds like a ‘hell’ of a time!

    May 10, 2010

    Olla

    I’m not sure but I think "The Innocents" was based on "The Turn Of the Screw" a novella by Henery James that I saw on stage… and I believe "The Turn of the Screw" was also made into a movie.. a good story.. a good around the campfire story for kids too…they do like scary stories..

    A good list.. all good movies..

    May 10, 2010

    DeadByDawn

    You’re right! I actually forgot about that. A great observation and enhancement.

    May 10, 2010

    Olla

    I think Ingrid Bergman played the governess in the movie and it was made back in the 50’s I think.. maybe the late 40’s but I don’t think so..

    May 10, 2010

    BungleGrind

    great blog baby.gonna have to check out a couple of those.rancid hellspawn can be quite entertaining yes.

    May 11, 2010

    ChimesofLife48

    Yeah- we need to find a willing host…or unwilling would work too I guess. It would be nice to find a willing one though so she could suckle the new little disgusting hellion.

    May 11, 2010

    DeadByDawn

    Yeah it’s still good even now that you’re older. ;-)

    ReplyDelete