Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Blood Factory with a Taste of Devito

Hey everyone!
I am a big Danny Devito fan and I found out tonight that he has a website that has a bunch of gory horror short films on it that he made himself. He really digs gruesome shocking material. I watched a few and they are pretty freaking good. There is adult material with nudity so just beware of that. Hope you enjoy this. One warning to my Manitou is there is a scene with dick violence in one of them. It's not too terribly extreme, but nonetheless it is what it is...as my Manitou would say.

Go to this link The Blood Factory and enjoy having some bloody gruesome fun yum yum!



Signed,
Filthy Regan


1 comment:

  1. BungleGrind

    wow.thanks for posting that baby.i had no idea de vito was a horror fan and i have never heard of this site.i will make it a point to check it out.dick violence and all.i’ve loved danny de vito since i was a kid from taxi.just always dug him and have stayed a fan since then.both as an actor and a director.i love his new show too.its always sunny in philadelphia.

    June 18, 2010

    DeadByDawn

    YEAH – Devito is better than a Cheeto!

    June 21, 2010

    Brockavitch

    Now I know why I had a dream about him the other night. Something about scary movies and him. I thought it was strange I was dreaming about Danny Devito. I forgot I read this story. Mystery solved.

    June 28, 2010

    ReplyDelete