Tuesday, February 26, 2013

RAT-O-REXIA AND THE HUMAN TURD EXPERIMENT

 ***A guest blog by Ben the Rat***

Though the relishing of Flesh has been found to be quite Delightful to my Taste buds, this can only be noted of that which is not of the human variety. Biting into a sack of mancake and making a mess of the shredded fatty tissue only seems to allow the stench of Cataclysm in their bloodstream to hit the air and Produce an aroma that has proven to be quite repulsive in nature. It makes everything smell like Death. Besides, I abhor the way human swine tastes upon my tongue. 

The only part of a human body that I have ever found to be quite tasty is the Toe nails. The Rat Chips. I blogged about them before. Delectable snacks these are. This is largely due to all the impurities of the human conscious being unable to corrupt these shards that clip into the feet of you Death Machines. 

  For the most part,Rats have no issue with eating humans. The taste of the brawny beef bologne doesn't seem to affect the central nervous systems of the average vermin gourmet. I just happen to think that humans taste an awful lot like shit and even though i have waded in the brown river from time to time, I shall never drink from it.

 Rats can ingest any type of Filth that you can conjure up in your wildest Buffet plate of an imagination. Not harboring a taste for human flesh is only a matter of choice, as opposed to a health concern. We're Rats, remember? Health concern is a contradiction in terms of what it means to behold the label of Vermin. 

 I have no qualms about bones though.Gnawing on them. Using them for practical purposes. You name it. There is nothing quite as tenderizing as sucking a sloppy bone dry of the juices and tissue that cling to it after being extracted from a body cavity or appendage auxiliary.The love of such a thing is what caused me to have my first and last taste of human skin. A meal that I would regret whole heartedly afterwards. 

 Once, I was in an older apartment building in New York rummaging around looking for a hot female rat to screw-I was quite horny. I was scurrying behind the walls trying to keep my little pink toothpick tamed behind it’s furry wrap, when I heard a perplexing noise coming from one of the apartments on the other side of the wall. 

 There were some sounds mixed in that were all too familiar of human moaning and panting as I always hear when I run afoul of some of your disgusting sweaty human mating rituals…. but in addition to that I heard something that sounded kind of like knives being sharpened… a grinding sound… like when you slowly rub two sharp objects together. I thought, wow, human mating going on but with knives involved?? Sounds kinky as hell. I was more than curious to venture my way closer to the scene.

 As I quietly found my way through a hole that brought me closer to the action, I was shocked to discover what was happening. It was two stick figures..... anorexic humans.... having sex.

As they moved in sickly unison in the throes of a feeble attempt at bliss, their bones were grinding together making that slicing and clapping sound. How fucking strange. They really did look like a moving pile of sticks! The woman’s skin looked so thin. All wrinkled and sinewy.

 I instantly found that my Rat-erection had suddenly given forth into my stomach growling.The sound and vision of bone upon bone had made me out of my Rat head with excitement and as well churned my body with hunger pains.  To my dismay I was actually craving for that thin skin. I was imagining what it would taste like to slurp the slivers of thin flesh down my throat and to grind my teeth against those sharp human bones. To suck those tasty veins between my lips like spaghetti, while the warm blood squirted out in front of me so that I can lap it up enjoyably off of the floor after-wards (along with any other dirt and grime particles that may be on the floor at the time that would add a delicious crunchiness to the plasma).

I was in luck because as I waited and watched their disgusting attempt to please each other, these two (man-o-rexia and anorexia) screwed themselves to death. Literally these two objects of nourishment were handed to me on a rat-a-platter! They were so bony looking that I guess they seemed pretty close to being dead already when they started to screw anyway, so it didn't take much to finish them off.

I beckoned to some of my cousins and friends to come and enjoy my find. So I began to dismantle the banquet while I awaited their arrival.

I started at the head and pulled out all of the woman’s blond hair and set it aside to use in my Rat nest.  Her scraggly ass mane would make an excellent spread for me to lay out on and stroke myself when I'm feeling crazy horny.

Then I stuck my nail under the right eyeball which was blue by the way, and popped it out… what a nice sound it made…….. a nice wet PLOP! 


The eye had a milky film covering it and I licked around the edges of the ball and it sent shivers up my furry little legs. I damn near had an orgasm from the tangy flavoring of the headlight juice. I did the same to the other eye and then rolled them aside. The eyeballs would make comfortable additions to my new Rat pad.

Then I sliced around the forehead with my sharp right tooth and peeled back the facial skin, which glided back with little effort because of the lack of any sticky facial fat. What a site to see. A face with no skin… very delightful indeed! The skeletal display looked kind of like that Joan Rivers lady I had seen once in downtown Hollywood.


I slurped all the sappy pink extract from the framework and found myself shuddering from the luscious taste of nearly dried out flesh. It was bit chomping good. I was in awe of the kick that the fleshy bitterness gave me as I slurped down each bit of yummy goodness.
 

Then I moved down to the torso, which I figured would be like sinking my teeth into the sole of a twisted sandle, only tastier. My main interest was the skin on the stomach. It was pulled so taut over the rib cage and looked quite delicious! I sunk my teeth into the corpses gut and stripped the skin off and sucked the large shredded ribbon of flesh right down into my throat. I gagged and let loose a coughing fit from catching a mouthful of cobwebs and dust that had apparently been the contents of the girls stomach.

With a pint-sized gulp of plasma, I had quenched that dryness in my throat from consuming the dusty hint of flavoring. Then I moved down to the extremely bony knee where I licked it intently first, then removing the skin, and with all of my strength popped out the kneecap. A fragment of bone snapped off and shot across the room, impaling itself into the wall. The remainder of the kneecap was brittle, but I gnawed on it to sharpen my teeth. The Gnawing of bones does make for some keen-edged choppers. 


I then moved down to the feet…….DAMN the toenails were painted!!! Silly Bitches. I had no intention of eating a fruit flavored Rat chip. That would just be disgusting.

Just at that moment the hoard of other Rats arrived to enjoy the picked over scrawny feast. I stepped away as the Army of furry Filth descended upon the leftover Bone heavy Buffet. I was beginning to feel bloated and a little light headed and I had to lay down for a minute to collect myself.


Before I could set my body downward on its own accord, I dropped to the floor in a spell of dizzying agitation. I felt a rumbling within me, and it was at this very moment that I knew something was dreadfully inappropriate. I had started to panic in my vertigo towards the floorboards, but here I lay incapacitated in a near state of bewildered frenzy.


What had I done? I had eaten human flesh. Something that had, up until this very moment, completely repulsed me even in the mildest deliberation of the act. Why did I do this? I had been overtaken by an unhealthy mixture of being hungry and horny and I lost myself in a moment of delirium.

The floor that I rest upon felt light underneath my body. I began to shudder from the convulsions and revulsion that overpowered me, and in a split second of most extreme discomfort my insides expelled their contents from every orifice. Putrid Rat sludge spilled forth uncontrollably from my anus and sprayed all over the wall and floorboards behind me. At the same moment I was vomiting a brew churned with bile that would nearly solidify itself from the bits of bone matter that were mixed within.

Rats do not get sick. Vomiting and diarrhea are only things that we laugh about because they seem to upend and inconvenience humans and cats on occasion. Yet here I was spewing forth a geyser of each extremity from opposite ends of the spectrum, out of both mouth and rectum.

The room became silent and void of the slobbering that had been a feeding frenzy, as all of my Rat pals looked up from their feast and gazed in awe. The entire side of the room that I was on had been decorated with gooey spew. Everywhere you looked was a splashing of vomit or dung. I had made quite a mess.
 

The moment hung calmly from the tree of incidence and seemed to last forever as all the Rats gazed in splendor at their sickly comrade, and in a unified expression of hilarity they all went "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"
  before diving right back in to their snacking.



Most rats actually like the taste of a hominal dumpling. Not me though. Never again. We're all afforded one moment of weakness and with such moments often come lessons well learned. I would never again taint my digestive tract with the malodorous spoils of the abomination that is humanoid meat pies. In fact, I had thought deeply at that very moment as I stuck to the floor in my own juices about becoming a vegeratian all together.

That was a long time ago. I never stopped being the rabid carnivore that I have always been. Certain meats can be damn tasty. Human is not one of them though. Someone once said "HUMAN = SHIT." I can say from firsthand experience that I have found this to be a most accurate affirmation.



*****Blog reposted from Bentherat blog page. Original post date 9/6/2010*****

No comments:

Post a Comment