Sunday, February 24, 2013

Worm Eyed Zombie Gurgle Decapitation

Yeah that’s right this is Regan, so listen up. My nasty man Manitou told me to get my wrinkly green slimy oozing sore ridden ass on here and post something because I need to work too, so here’s what I’ve got. I have seen many horror movies in my day and I have always been one to critique the gore scenes. I always seem to think “hell I can do that better!” There really is only one that I have not been able to say that about but I won’t get into that here. After all I am the dirtiest filthiest most powerful girl that ever walked the earth, so I can do whatever I please. And don’t cross me or I will send Mr. Howdy to get you. So back to the subject. This scene is from the 1979 film Zombie. It is where a woman gets her throat ripped out by the teeth of a wormy eyed zombie and then she gurgles and screams a lot and drops dead…then there’s more but I won’t give it all away. So this scene it really is great because of how the gore was done. It looked very real to me BUT there is one flaw. If someone were to get their throat ripped out like that then, by all means there would be not only blood gushing from the open gash but the blood would also spew from the screaming gaping hole of the mouth. Also, another criticism I have is the stupid lady just stands there screaming while this zombie rises from the ground and it looks like she just offers her throat to him. I guess if she ran she would have gotten away thus never giving us the pleasure of watching her blood bath. But yeah anyway, the gore in this is superb when it comes to the gash in her throat and how the blood pours from it as she screams gurgles and finally drop’s dead. Oh yeah and there is a decapitation in this clip too. Regan is, for the most part pleased with it.

So humans out there of the non-possessed nature, please do tell me what you think of this scene if you dare! I apologize for the poor video quality…my video equipment is from the 70’s.
 

Signed,
Filthy Regan

Original Post Date:

1 comment:

  1. Old blog comments:



    BungleGrind

    oh hell yeah baby! great blog.great movie.great scene.you know this is one of my favorites.romero may have put zombies on the map, but fulci made them cool.they munched and crunched and gouged out eyes in the best eyeball scene ever ….and even fought sharks! zombies and sharks! how can you top that shit? this movie should be on everybodys list of movies to see if they haven’t already.take it from manitou and filthy regan.

    March 01, 2010

    predalien

    the only way you can top that is by putting zombie sharks in a movie….

    March 01, 2010

    predalien

    imagine if there were zombie sharks O_o i want one

    March 01, 2010

    vestigesofhermind

    ewww! worms and blood and stuff! yep, i see what you mean about her offering herself up. i think i would have been running like crazy rather than just standing there looking like i wanted to hurl or dry heave whilst the zombie slowly gets up.

    March 02, 2010

    wraithwriter

    oh yes!!!
    sweet, there is nothing quite like stupid people who make it easy for the whatever monster dujour to make a lot of splatter
    grabs another handfull of popcorn, and watches clip again

    WW.
    (vVvvVv)

    March 02, 2010

    dreaming

    I can tell youre gonna do very well on here haha.

    March 02, 2010

    ReplyDelete