Sunday, February 24, 2013

Not Disgustingly Elegant

Hey everyone- It’s Regan here. My mom just got done chasing me around because she wanted to wash my dirty nightgown - hell no!! Can you imagine me in a clean nightgown? I threw a dresser drawer at her and did the usual floating act and she ran away screaming and crying; it works every time. Anyway, I wanted to clear the air on something - the movie that was made about me called the Exorcist contained a scene in the re-released version that actually NEVER happened. I would never make an entry down the stairs like this. I mean I usually try to be as disgustingly elegant as possible, and really, this is a far demons cry from that! Have a look and remember this is just a scene that was added in by the movie cats that wanted to make some more money off of my story upon releasing it again. There are a few other things that are untrue as well, but I won’t get into it here… 
The first two videos are absurd I know, but this one actually makes more sense than they do.



Signed,
Filthy Regan

Originally Posted on

1 comment:

  1. Old Blog comments:



    BungleGrind

    yeah, the catholic church is a bunch of whores.they just wanna exploit my pea soup princess and make money off of her story.i like the original version of your movie better honey.the "version you’ve never seen" should have stayed that way.

    March 05, 2010

    SnoopsMama

    LMAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete