Wednesday, October 23, 2013

MORE HORROR POETRY





1)  of Romance-

Oh, my words-
like glue they're stuck-
when I see a corpse I'd like to fuck.
So I hop in the box
and do the dance-
funerals fill me with such romance.








2) of Friendship-

Severed hands-
gory stumps.
No more fingers-
just sausage lumps.
Shake and cough-
then point and red.
Share with friends
until I'm bled.








3) Girly-

There once was a girl named Nicole-
she liked to put rodents into her hole-
fame and fortune would be her catch-
but she bled to death from a chewed out snatch.








 4) Execution style-

Chair cups my buttocks that is large-
now electric-
but no longer in charge.
The light brigade calls-
no more sinner or sitter-
all I be now is a crispy critter.







5) Of Hell-

Satan stole my wallet-
he clocked me in the head-
whipped me with his tail-
left me there for dead.
I can't help but laugh-
you might think I feel like slime-
but it felt pretty damn good-
hit me Satan, one more time.



No comments:

Post a Comment