Sunday, March 24, 2013

SONGS FOR THE RAVEN ANTHOLOGY COMING SOON

One never forgets their first time. I am of course talking of being published. I am proud to announce that my poem "Thirteen" is going to be a part a new anthology published by the wonderfull James Ward Kirk called "Songs for the Raven."  His anthologies are top notch and, though I am happy to be published in any fashion, I find that I am even more thrilled to be a part of one of his fine collections.

I am not sure when the book is actually going to be available but you can rest assured that I will post details here as I have them. At the bottom is the full lineup and a mock cover for the book. The anthologies that James releases are filled with some of the finest dark writing that any reader could ever hope to find. I look forward to sharing space with fellow authors that I enjoy and respect, as well as those whom I have yet to read but very much look forward to checking out.




Table of contents-



ART
Cover art by William Cook
Woeful Woman by Ken Goldman
... In His Head by Ken Goldman

POETRY

Rich Orth

Josette!!
In the Beginning!! by Rich Ort
Pretentious She...I Adore!
Lion All the Time!
Crafted Story!

Vincenzo Bilof:

The Poet's Deliberate Dream: Part 1
The Poet's Deliberate Dream: The Sequel
The Poet's Deliberate Dream Part Three: Untitled
Poet's Discourse
Memento of Truth
Moments of You
Sonnet X

The Human Element by Matthew Wilson

David Frazier
Hungry
The Veteran
Wicked Eyes
A Funeral
A Funeral

Infidelity by A. B. Stephens

Michael Lee Johnson

Leroy and His Love Affair
Lilly, Lonely Trailer Prostitute
Manic is the Dark Night
I’m the Shadow Shredder
Depression’s Darkness
Spirits of the Schizophrenic Dead

William Cook

We Stand Accused
Parabolic Dream
Blood Meal

David S. Pointer

Sartre’s Freedom Fighters
Post Altar Fermentation
Constitutional Rebirth
Dust Buster Ritual
Oak Ridge Area Case Worker

Kingdom Flagitious by Greg McWhorter
Thirteen by Mike Meroney



Flash Fiction
An Abstract of Measures by Greg McWhorter
A Comforting Though by Ken Goldman
The Temple of Sepia by Marija Elektra Rodriguez
Anomalous Perigee by William Cook
Danger to Society by Julienne Lee
Light by Greg McWhorter


Short Stories
Master Pricklylegs by Mike Jansen
Bereft by Paula D. Ashe
Red in the Head by Timothy Frazier
The Gate by Julienne Lee
Straw Man by Steve Bates
Brunswick by Richard Farren Barber
The Wretched Blessed by Stephen McQuiggan
Lluvia cae . . . The Rain Is Falling by Amy K. Marshall
The Copper Oasis by Mike Jansen
Steel-Toed Boots by Rocky Alexander
‘Til Death Do Us Part by William Cook
Soulman by Chantal Noordeloos
Friends with Benefits by Vincenzo Bilof
Blinded by the Light by William Cook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment