Saturday, October 4, 2014

SLICES OF HALLOWEEN- TWO SENTENCE TALES



Here are  10  two sentence horror tales-
and even that is only a single sentence-

to help get you in the mood for Halloween!




*

There is a monster calling my name. I won't answer though because I really need to stop talking to myself.


**


Regan spider walked the stairs. Father Karras wasn't so graceful.


***


The serpent plague split the clouds. Winged death had arrived.


****


My anus is bleeding. Think I'll go for a stroll and leave my mark.


*****


There is something moving in the water. I wish I had a boat.


******

I smile heartily south of my feet. Hell is my hometown.


*******


There I was killed instantly. Somebody else is writing this.


********


I have killed people before. I will kill people again.


*********

 The monster underneath my bed is gone. Eaten by the monster in my closet.


**********


 They talk a lot. I love silence and collect tongues.


***********


You will die after reading this sentence.



No comments:

Post a Comment