Tuesday, June 4, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEA HAP-PEA BIRTHDAY FROM ME

Today is the birthday of one that's most vile-
a holiday so filthy, never going out in style.
She's filled with the love that is only for me-
brought back up in chunks 'til I'm covered in pea.
But today when she spews-
I shall spew back-
chunks of my own-
so fetid and black.
With gore splattered wishes, enough to fill bowls-
I post here my love as I'm swallowing souls-
and when comes a gurgle, so next shall come grime-
Happy Birthday to my filthster, for she is my chime-
and together we play-
a song everlasting-
made of hotness and horror, soaked in pea colored blasting.
So shall all of you hail, Birthday wishes of gore-
Happy Birthday Filthy Regan
for forever and more!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FILTHY REGAN!

WITH LOVE AND STUFF,

FROM THE GITCHE MANITOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment