Saturday, June 1, 2013

Filthy Bobble!

I just wanted to let all of you putrid God fearing people know out there that Filthy Regan has reached a monumental celebrity status!  I now have my own bobble head made in my likeness!

Check out the cross and the bit of pea soup spew plopped next to my bed.

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MOMMY PLEASE!!!!
 Look at my neck…wow it’s seriously twisted!

HELP ME HELP ME!!!!!
 Oh and here is the demonic plaything in action…even the bed shakes and quakes along with my head.  What more could I ask for?
I am truly honored to have this gorgeous depiction of filth and fear that ever existed between the sheets in bobble head format.  You should all get one today as it seriously will look captivating festooned on any shelf, table or dashboard!

Signed, 
Filthy Regan


3 comments:

  1. BungleGrind

    when i was but a bitty bungle i once made poo.i was in awe for days and days because i truly thought that poo was the coolest thing in the whole wide world.when i was a juvenile delinquet i got sick a few times and i chunked up creamy pea soup.then i forgot all about childish memories and knew where it was really at.vomit was king and i worshipped at the throne.but now that i am all grown up and have left childhood and dumb teenage-dom behind i have become jaded by the spoils of the world and figured that everything pretty much sucked and there was nothing cool left.but then, i see this ….and WOW.WOW WOW WOW. i am in awe to the ga-zillionth power like i was newborn and have never known awe before.this is seriously the coolest thing that has ever existed…..and when they finally wisen up and make a manitou bobble head …..then we bobbles will be the coolest THINGS that ever existed.

    October 03, 20

    ReplyDelete